PRIVACY AND LEGAL POLICIES
By using this web site, you indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions of use without any limitation or qualification. Please read these terms and conditions before using this web site.
Copyrights: By using this website, you acknowledge that Headcovers UnlimitedTM, http://www.headcovers.com, "the Site" contains information, software, photographs, text, typefaces, graphics, logos, images and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. You may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as described in the previous sentence, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright without obtaining permission from Headcovers UnlimitedTM.
Trademarks: Headcovers UnlimitedTM is protective of its trademarks and service marks and has registered such marks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and/or claims common law rights to these marks. Headcovers Unlimited trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a product of Headcovers UnlimitedTM, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers. All product names referred to in these pages are trademarks of Headcovers UnlimitedTM. "Headcovers" and "Headcovers UnlimitedTM" are trademarks of Headcovers UnlimitedTM.
Links: Some areas of our site may provide links to other external sites that we don't own, control or influence. We reference sites that we think might be useful or of interest to you, but we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices used by other site owners. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation, certification, control or verification by Headcovers UnlimitedTM of the linked site or information contained thereon. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We respect the trust you place in us and your privacy is very important to us. The below policy tells you about the safeguards we use to protect your privacy, the information we gather about you, and how we use that informatio
Types of personal information we may gather: Headcovers Unlimited gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address plus payment information.
- Personal Shopping Account - If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and contact information.
- Catalog requests - We need your name and address in order to mail you a catalog. We also require a phone number or email address so that we can contact you in the unlikely event there is an error in your address or other delivery problem.
- Email updates -When you subscribe to receive updates featuring exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Process your payment and send you goods purchased via the website
- Communicate with you about your order
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (You have the option to opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email or by logging into your Headcovers.com account and changing your preferences).
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- in order to deliver products to you, we must provide your name, address and phone number to 3rd party shipping providers (such as the U.S. Postal service, UPS and Federal Express) to enable them to ship our products to you.
- Where you submit personal information for the purposes of publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Payment Gateways: The credit card information you provide is processed through an encrypted and secure payment gateway. Your full card number is never stored in our system. Website users who choose Paypal Checkout should review privacy policies at Paypal. We will share information with Paypal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Cookies: A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Disclosures: Except as provided below, we will not provide your information to any third parties. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including fraud prevention)
International data transfers: Personal information that you specifically submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Your rights: You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer: Use of this web site is at the risk of the user. Headcovers UnlimitedTM assumes no responsibility or liability for damages caused by viruses or otherwise to computer equipment, software or data resulting from accessing this web site from the Internet. Headcovers UnlimitedTM shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in the Site. This web site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice.