Aloe Couture Cap by Cardani
Meet the comfiest cap. Ever. Featuring a sophisticated design with subtle pleats, the Aloe Couture Cap is so much more than stylish; it's an essential. Designed with hair loss in mind every step of the way, this is the softest, most soothing, and highest quality chemo cap on the market. From the flattering fit to the tagless and virtually seamless interior, the Aloe Couture Cap will not disappoint.
Of course without a good, soft fabric, none of that would matter. So we made sure to use the BEST fabric: a blend of viscose from bamboo and real aloe vera plant fiber. The blend results in an extremely soft yet durable cap that cools and soothes the scalp. Unlike other aloe hats on the market, real aloe vera plant fibers are woven into our fabric rather than coated on top. This means that soothing feeling will stick around instead of rubbing off over time.
- Provides full head coverage for those with hair loss from chemotherapy, alopecia, or other reasons.
- Made from a luxurious blend of 48% viscose from bamboo, 47% aloe vera and 5% spandex, this hat is silky-soft, stretchy, cooling, soothing, and durable.
- Real aloe vera fibers are woven into the fabric rather than coated on top, so the aloe vera benefits won't rub or wash off.
- One size fits most. The soft aloe blend stretches to comfortably fit most head sizes.
- This style is also available in Luxury Viscose from Bamboo.