Cotton Woodblock Face Mask with Filter Pocket | Medical & Surgical Masks for Coronavirus
Made from 100% cotton, this beautiful and breathable face mask was hand-stamped using the traditional woodblock printing technique. The result: vibrantly colored face masks, each one completely unique!
These masks are not only gorgeous and special, they are also effective! Several features make this mask superior to others on the market:
- Four layers of fabric for added filtration.
- Made from tightly woven yet lightweight 100% cotton fabric for ultra breathable wear.
- Hidden interior filter membrane layer.
- Interior filter pocket to insert additional filter, such as our PM2.5 filters.
- Flexible nose piece adjusts to conform to the face.
- Soft and stretchy ear loops can be adjusted with wooden bead detail for the perfect fit.
Due to the personal nature of this item and the risk of contamination, all mask sales are final. Thank you for understanding the need to keep these products sterile.
There are 4 layers of protection in this mask:
3 Layers of soft, lightweight woven cotton
- Hidden Interior filter layer
Care Instructions: This mask is reusable. It should be washed in water that is at least 140 degrees Fahrenheint. Hand washing will provide the longest use but you may machine wash (in a pillowcase or garment bag) on the delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry. Do not dry your mask in a dryer. It is recommended to wash with each wear. We suggest having at least two masks - one to wash and one to wear.
WARNING: Our face masks are not direct substitutes for N95 surgical or procedural masks and are not FDA approved. However, these masks, if used correctly, should help reduce person-to-person droplet transmission of a virus.