English Roses | 100% Cotton Woodblock Hand Stamped Head Scarves | 36" Square Head Scarf
Featuring luscious roses, this stunning print is timelessly beautiful. Made with soft, soothing cotton, these scarves are great for women with sensitive scalps, as well as cancer patients and women with hair loss due to other types of medical conditions. Totally fashion forward, they're also great for anyone looking to add some fun style to their wardrobe. For an added boost of volume and comfort, wear with our Cardani Bamboo Scarf Pad.
Each scarf was handmade using woodblock printing, an ancient art involving many skilled craftsmen, including block makers, a color master (the dyes are made by hand), and precise printers. Skills are usually handed down from parent to child. Printing a design requires between 5-15 different blocks. The printer hand stamps the cloth between 700-1000 times to create 3 meters of printed fabric. After 100 meters, the hand carved teak blocks wear out and must be carved again.
- Handmade using the woodblock printing technique.
- The 100% pure cotton fabric allows your head to breathe in perfect softness.
- The 36" square size allows you to create, bigger more dramatic bows. These scarves are the perfect size and thickness for easy tying.
- Comes with free scarf tying instructions.
- This scarf features a feminine rose print. For our full selection of designs and colors, please click here.