Large Flapper Turban | Cardani® Viscose from Bamboo Hat for Large Heads
Designed by Danielle Yates for Cardani Headwear, this fabulous design is as stylish as it is adorable. Pleated layers surround the hat, giving the illusion of fullness. Two flowers artistically adorn the side, reminiscent of the classic flapper style. Our fabrics are silky soft and comfortable, breathable, and ideal for any season. Also available in average size.
- The center of the flowers have a beautiful smocked detail, attached to intricately sewn individual petals.
- Gathering and details provide flattering volume.
- Provides much desired full head coverage to those with hair loss from chemotherapy, cancer, alopecia, and aging.
- Soft, minimal seams feel gentle against sensitive skin.
- This hat is sized to fit those with large heads (22.5" or larger). It is also available in average size.
- Made from a blend of 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex to create a silky soft feel. Note: The Blue Chevron print is a premium rayon blend.
Best suited for those with large heads (22.5" and larger). A hidden elastic band in back ensures a secure fit. Those with average or petite heads will likely prefer this turban in the average size.
This hat is recommended for:
- Cancer and chemotherapy patients
- Women with medical hair loss or alopecia
- Women with or without hair
- All head sizes
- All weather wear
- Casual wear
- Sensitive scalps
- Hair covering for modest women