This long bob screams sophistication. Face-framing, graduated layers create movement and give this style a realistic look. The ends are lightly flipped and can be combed or finger styled several ways to give you the most flattering look possible. The monofilament top is hand tied, giving the natural appearance of hair growing directly from the scalp. The part can be easily shifted or changed depending on your preference. The lace front of this wig gives a natural looking hair line and allows the hair to be styled off of the face or behind the ears with ease. Cameron by Jon Renau Wigs is the ultimate in styling versatility.
- High quality synthetic hair holds its style for easy maintenance, and provides a super realistic look and feel.
- The carefully hand-tied cap creates a breathable, stretchy mesh that provides maximum comfort.
- The monofilament top creates the look of hair growing from the scalp, giving a realistic look. It allows the hair to be parted freely, giving you more styling versatility.
- The lace front gives the look of hair growing from the scalp to create a natural hairline. This gives a realistic look and allows the hair to be styled away from the face.
- Large sized. Also available in average and petite.
Pictured in FS6/30/27