Mariska by Jon Renau Wigs - Lace Front, Monofilament, Hand Tied Wig
Mariska shines as a sophisticated cross between a pixie and a layered bob. This style is fashioned with layers that taper to the nape of the neck in the back, and longer layers with a side-swept fringe in front. This bouncy asymmetrical cut can be worn tousled or smoothed down, allowing you to change up your look with ease. A hand-tied monofilament top gives the most natural scalp appearance available and allows the part to be shifted or changed. A lace front made with SmartLace technology gives a natural looking hair line and allows the hair to be styled off of the face or behind the ears. This spunky look is a sure fire winner!
- High quality synthetic hair holds its style for easy maintenance, and provides a super realistic look and feel.
- The carefully hand-tied cap creates a breathable, stretchy mesh that provides maximum comfort.
- The monofilament top creates the look of hair growing from the scalp to give a realistic look. It allows the hair to be parted freely, giving you more styling versatility.
- The lace front gives the look of hair growing from the scalp to create a natural hairline. This gives a natural look and allows the hair to be styled away from the face.
- Average sized. Also available in petite.
Pictured in Caramel Ribbon, Chocolate Cherry and Caramel Syrup
- Type: Full Wig
- Coverage: Full Coverage
- Cap Type:
- Lace Front
- Hand Tied / Full Lace
- Material: Synthetic Hair
- Size: Average
- Hair Length:
- Bangs (Fringe): 5.5”
- Crown: 6.25”
- Sides: 3”
- Nape: 2.5”
- Item Weight: 2 ounces