Unisex Charcoal Fibre Face Mask | Bamboo Charcoal Fiber Medical & Surgical Mask for Viruses
Have you been looking for a protective face mask and found others lacking? Do you find surgical masks itchy and irritating on your ears? We did too. It's enough to make you want to give up on masks altogether. But given the current situation with the Coronavirus, wearing a mask isn't just recommended but something we should all consider as we take every measure to protect ourselves from transmission of this virus.
- This mask is made from ultra soft bamboo charcoal yarn. The charcoal honeycomb fibers provide built-in filtration; AAA grade antibacterial properties; and breathability.
- Features adjustable ear bands to get that perfect fit. No more tugging on the ears.
- Our exclusive polyester membrane is water resistant for increased protection.
- Wear the mask as it is or use it as a mask cover and insert a PM2.5 or a N95 filter into the inner pocket for even greater protection.
- Machine washable and reusable.
- Unisex - Suitable for men or women.
Due to the personal nature of this item and the risk of contamination, all mask sales are final. Thank you for understanding the need to keep these products sterile.
Please Note: Color selections are not guaranteed. Color substitutions may be made to ensure you receive your mask(s) in a timely fashion.
There are 3 layers of protection in this mask:
Soft exterior made from 28% bamboo charcoal fibers, 66% bamboo viscose, and 6% spandex.
100% polyester inner membrane that is treated with a water-resistant finish grade 4* which minimizes droplets penetrating the mask.
* ISO 4920:2012. Test No: 87-20-11-18/TVN-1
Bamboo inner pocket liner allows for a PM 2.5 or N95 filter to be inserted inside for better protection. Filters are sold separately.
This mask is reusable. It should be washed in water that is at least 140 degrees Fahrenheint. It is recommended to wash with each wear. We suggest having two masks - one to wash and one to wear.
WARNING: Our face masks are not direct substitutes for N95 surgical or procedural masks and are not FDA approved. However, these masks, if used correctly, should help reduce person-to-person droplet transmission of a virus.
The adjustable ear tabs allow for the mask to be loosened and tightened to better fit the wearer. It is available in two sizes: average and large.
Fit: This fitted mask will provide total coverage of the nose and mouth. The curved part of the mask should be worn in front of the nose and mouth, with the top of the mask resting on the bridge of the nose and the adjustment tabs hanging downwards. The bottom of the mask should rest along the jawline. Depending on the size of your face, this mask may or may not wrap underneath the chin. Because of the fitted nature of this mask, it does not need to wrap underneath the chin to be effective.