Bamboo Face Mask with Filter Pocket | Medical & Surgical Mask for Coronavirus | 3 Sizes
Have you been looking for a protective face mask and found others lacking? Do you find surgical masks itchy and irritating on your ears? We did too. It's enough to make you want to give up on masks altogether. But given the current situation with the Coronavirus, wearing a mask isn't just recommended but something we should all consider as we take every measure to protect ourselves from transmission of this virus.
When we couldn't find what we were looking for our designers got to work and we made our own! We wanted a medical mask for men and women that was not only functional but soft, comfortable and even fashionable! We are confident that our designers have created the ultimate face mask solution!
- Our mask is made in ultra soft and comfortable premium bamboo viscose that is smooth on the face and doesn't itch.
- The mask features adjustable ear bands to get that perfect fit. No more tugging on the ears.
- Our exclusive polyester membrane is water resistant for increased protection.
- Wear the mask as it is or use it as a mask cover and insert a PM2.5 or a N95 filter into the inner pocket for even greater protection.
- Machine washable and reusable. (Delicate cycle, air dry - instructions below).
Due to the personal nature of this item and the risk of contamination, all mask sales are final. Thank you for understanding the need to keep these products sterile.
Please Note: Color selections are not guaranteed. Color substitutions may be made to ensure you receive your mask(s) in a timely fashion.
There are 3 layers of protection in this mask:
Soft bamboo viscose exterior
100% polyester inner membrane that is treated with a water-resistant finish grade 4* which minimizes droplets penetrating the mask.
* ISO 4920:2012. Test No: 87-20-11-18/TVN-1
Bamboo inner pocket liner allows for a PM 2.5 or N95 filter to be inserted inside for better protection. Filters are sold separately.
Care Instructions: This mask is reusable. It should be washed in water that is at least 140 degrees Fahrenheint. Hand washing will provide the longest use but you may machine wash (in a pillowcase or garment bag) on the delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry. Do not dry your mask in a dryer. It is recommended to wash with each wear. We suggest having at least two masks - one to wash and one to wear.
WARNING: Our face masks are not direct substitutes for N95 surgical or procedural masks and are not FDA approved. However, these masks, if used correctly, should help reduce person-to-person droplet transmission of a virus.
The adjustable ear tabs allow for the mask to be loosened and tightened to better fit the wearer.
Dimensions: This mask comes in 3 sizes. Please note that our masks are handmade using sewing machines, so exact dimensions will vary slightly and measurements may be up to 1/4 larger or smaller.
- 1 - Small/Medium: Measures approximately 5 1/8" tall, 4 1/2 inch wide when folded in half. This size is ideal for most women.
- 2 - Medium/Large: Measures approximately 5 3/8" tall, 4 3/4" wide when folded in half. This size is great for women with tall or wide faces, and women who prefer a roomier fit.
- 3 - XL: Measures approximately 5 5/8" tall, 4 7/8" wide when folded in half. This size is recommended for those who want an extra roomy fit.
Fit: This fitted mask will provide total coverage of the nose and mouth. The curved part of the mask should be worn in front of the nose and mouth, with the top of the mask resting on the bridge of the nose and the adjustment tabs hanging downwards. The bottom of the mask should rest along the jawline. Depending on the size of your face, this mask may or may not wrap underneath the chin. Because of the fitted nature of this mask, it does not need to wrap underneath the chin to be effective.