- Currency: All merchandise, shipping and other charges are listed in U.S. dollars. Currency exchanges are conducted by your bank, credit card company, PayPal, etc. We do not have control over currency rate fluctuations and your charge or refund may vary depending on your countries' currency rate at the time. If your order is shipping outside of the US, customs, duties and/or VAT may be assessed by your government in your local currency when your shipment arrives in your country.
- Credit Card Orders: We use state of the art, industry standard encrypted technology to ensure your secure online transaction. For your safety, we are fully PCI compliant and have passed advanced and stringent security checks. This can be verified by viewing our security seals at checkout. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover Card. Please ensure that the billing information provided at checkout matches the information on file with your credit card provider. Discrepencies may result in a delay in processing. We reserve the right to require an alternate payment method on any order that does not pass security screens.
- PayPal Orders: For your convenience, we accept payments via PayPal. To complete checkout, click on the PayPal button on the bottom of the shopping cart page. PayPal is a third party processing services that allow you to make payments by credit card, e-check or electronic funds transfer. PayPal is used by millions of online shoppers and retail vendors. You will have to set up an account with PayPal in order to purchase through these third party payment providers. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking information from Headcovers.com. Shipment notifications will not come directly from PayPal.
PayPal Verified and/or Confirmed: To expedite your order, please ensure that your account is verified and that your address is confirmed through PayPal. (See instructions within your PayPal account). We reserve the right to require one or both of the security measures mentioned above. Orders placed with accounts that are not verified and confirmed may delay processing or an alternate payment method may be required. We do not accept "Echecks".
- Amazon Payments: For your convenience, we accept Amazon payment. To pay via Amazon payments, log into Amazon on our website and proceed. Please note that your purchase will not be through Amazon but through Headcovers.com. Amazon acts as a third party in the transaction which allows you to proceed to checkout without entering your credit card information on our site. Purchases are not eligible for Amazon Prime shipping.
- Chargebacks or Disputed Charges: If you are unhappy with our service or products for any reason, please contact us directly. We are happy to work with you to achieve a satisfactory resolution. Please note that a $25 bank fee will be assessed immediately upon our notification of a disputed charge (or chargeback) with your credit card company, PayPal or Amazon Payments. Just like a cancelled check or a check with insufficient funds, this fee is paid by the customer as a bank processing fee and is non refundable. Please note that any additional bank fees associated with the chargeback process will be the responsibility of the customer.
Chargebacks cost all of our customers in the form of higher prices. In order to keep our prices low, we have implemented policies to protect honest customers from this type of theft. When your bank notifies us of a disputed charge, we will issue an invoice for the disputed charge amount, plus the $25 bank fee. Any additional bank fees during this process will also be billed. Customer has 30 days to settle the debt in full. If the bill is unpaid, customer's account is placed with a third-party collection agency. The collection agency will report the delinquent debt to all major credit bureaus.
- Gift Certificates and Store Credits: Store credits and gift certificates are valid 2 years from the date they are issued. They are not refundable or transferable.
Online Ordering: For fastest processing, orders can be placed online via our secure shopping cart.
Order by Mail or Fax: To order by mail, complete our Printable Order Form and send your order by mail or fax.
- Order by Phone: Fill out our Printable Order Form with your product selections, and call us at (281) 334-4287 or 1-800-264-HATS (4287) to place your order by phone.
Wig Cancellation or Change Requests: As soon as your order is submitted, we begin immediate processing. Often wigs are special ordered specifically for the customer. Once shipped to us from the manufacturer, they cannot be cancelled. For this reason, wig orders cannot be cancelled, even if the order has not yet shipped to you. We will make every attempt to honor your change requests whenever possible but we cannot guarantee that your requests will be applied to your order. Refused shipments are processed as a return and are subject to our standard return policies.
Headwear, Gifts, Swim Caps and Other Products: We begin immediate processing of your order as soon as it is submitted. For this reason, we cannot guarantee our ability to cancel or edit an order, even if you contact us after immediately placing it. If an order is still located in our order intake department, we are happy to honor your requests whenever possible. If your order has already been sent to our shipping department, we cannot cancel it or make any alterations even if it has not yet shipped. Change or cancellation requests received by phone or email are not guaranteed.
Gift Certificate Cancellation and Return Policy: Gift certificates are not refundable and cannot be cancelled. If you are the recipient, you may exchange any item(s) for other merchandise in our store, within the guidelines of our published return policy.