Cardani Sun Protection UPF 50+ Versatility Newsboy Hat | 100% Cotton with Aloe Vera Lining
With fullness at the top, a flawless brim, and a removable bow, the Versatility Newsboy is pretty much everything we've ever dreamed of. Also available in cotton blend and bamboo, we have reinvented this timeless style to be 100% perfect for sunny days. We developed the ideal fabric for the outer shell: a durable yet soft 100% cotton that has been strictly tested for sun protection properties and given the stamp of approval by the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANZA) for UPF 50+ sun protection.
But the thing that makes this hat truly unlike any other on the market is the inner lining. While other products that claim to contain aloe vera simply have a coating that rubs off over time, the lining of our Versatility Newsboy features real aloe vera fibers woven with silky-soft bamboo, ensuring that the plant's soothing properties will never wash away. Our exclusive blend of bamboo and aloe vera is cooling, heat regulating, antibacterial, and soothing on sensitive scalps, making it the perfect for everyday wear. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and wear it everyday!
- UPF 50+ ARPANZA rating helps protect the head, face, and neck from harmful UV rays.
- Soft yet durable 100% cotton outer shell.
- Soothing and cooling lining of 48% Bamboo, 47% Aloe Vera, 5% Spandex.
- Provides full head coverage for those with hair loss due to chemotherapy, alopecia, or other reasons.
- The removable bow gives you two looks in one.
- 2.75" brim.
- Two sizes. Small fits petite heads (less than 21.5"), and the medium/large fits average and large heads (over 21.5"). An elastic band at the back stretches to provide the most comfortable fit.