Violet Flapper Hat | Vintage UPF 50+ Hat | 100% Cotton with Aloe Vera Lining
Inspired by Paris in the 1920's, this unique cloche hat is positively chic. The asymmetrical brim and abstract side detail give a sophisticated vintage look. The soft and durable 100% cotton exterior provides UPF 50+ coverage to give excellent sun protection. The lining of this cap features an exclusive blend of viscose and Aloe Vera. Unlike other Aloe Vera fabrics on the market which merely have an Aloe Vera coating that washes off over time, the fabric of this hat features real Aloe Vera fibers woven with viscose from bamboo. The result is a silky soft, cooling, soothing feel that will never wash away.
Designed by Danielle Yates for Cardani Headwear, this hat is a Headcovers.com exclusive.
The Violet Flapper Hat may be a sun hat, but it isn't just for summer. This gorgeous hat is perfect for all year wear!
- Provides certified UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Soft and durable 100% cotton exterior.
- The 48% viscose from bamboo, 47% Aloe Vera, and 5% spandex lining feels silky soft, cooling, and soothing against sensitive scalps. Real aloe vera fibers are woven into the fabric to ensure these benefits will not wash away.
- Provides full head coverage, which is ideal for women with hair loss from chemo, cancer, alopecia, female pattern baldness, aging, and more.
- Asymmetrical brim varies in length from 2" - 3.25".