Water aerobics are making a splash for anyone seeking a low impact, highly entertaining form of exercise. Learn the benefits of aqua fitness for cancer patients, how you can get involved, and the best swim caps!
Coping With Cancer
- Read more
- Read more
How can you keep yourself occupied during chemo infusions? We've compiled a list of several fun suggestions to keep your mind engaged during treatment.
- If Breast Cancer Awareness Month is supposed to support women with breast cancer, then why do so many patients and survivors feel left out and angry? Learn about pinkwashing and how patients can reclaim the pink ribbon.Read more
- Scientists are closing the gap in the fight against breast cancer. Discover the top 5 breast cancer breakthroughs of 2019 and what they mean for the future.Read more
- The challenges of coping with a life-threatening illness compounded with hair loss can take an emotional and physical toll on cancer patients. If you are undergoing chemotherapy, as well as some types of radiation, it helps to prepare yourself ahead of time for side effects, including hair loss.Read more
- Your world can feel uncontrollable when you add a cancer diagnosis into the mix. Read our top 4 tips to manage stress during cancer treatment.Read more
- Colored wigs are a great way to add pizzazz, or even show support for a cause. Read on to see the top 9 most daring colored wigs!Read more
- You might be tempted to dye your hair before, after, and even during chemo treatments. Learn the do's and don'ts of hair dye during chemo.Read more
- Research has shown that exercise during chemo is safe, healthy, and can even alleviate certain side effects of chemotherapy. Learn all the benefits of exercise during chemo, discover the right exercise for you, and learn helpful tips here.Read more
- Sleep caps are a hair loss essential. Discover the top 5 reasons why you should wear a sleep cap, plus learn how to pick the right sleep cap for you.Read more
- When a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, the first thing you want to do is help. However, it can be hard to know how. Read our top 8 tips to learn what to do for someone with cancer.Read more
- It can be difficult to know how to comfort someone going through cancer. Sometimes, things said with the best of intentions do not convey the right message. Follow this helpful list of 3 things to say and 3 things to avoid saying to someone with cancer.Read more
- Many people gain weight as a side effect of chemo, cancer treatments, and medications. Learn more about the reasons for weight gain during chemo, and get our top 4 tips for losing weight after chemo.Read more