Flapper Turban | Vintage Flapper Hat in Soft Viscose from Bamboo by Cardani
Designed by Danielle Yates for Cardani Headwear, this fabulous design is as stylish as it is adorable. Pleated layers surround the hat, giving the illusion of fullness. Two flowers artistically adorn the side, reminiscent of the classic flapper style. Our fabrics are silky soft and comfortable, breathable, and ideal for any season.
- The center of the flowers have a beautiful smocked detail, attached to intricately sewn individual petals.
- Gathering and details provide flattering volume.
- Provides much desired full head coverage to those with hair loss from chemotherapy, cancer, alopecia, and aging.
- Soft, minimal seams feel gentle against sensitive skin.
- This hat stretches to fit most heads, but fits best on average and petite sized heads. If you have a larger head, you may prefer this hat in a large size.
- Made from a blend of 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex to create a silky soft feel.
This soft hat stretches to fit most head sizes, but it is best suited for average and petite sized heads. If you have a larger head, you may prefer this hat in the large size. A hidden elastic band in back ensures a secure fit.
This hat is recommended for:
- Cancer and chemotherapy patients
- Women with medical hair loss or alopecia
- Women with or without hair
- All head sizes
- All weather wear
- Casual wear
- Sensitive scalps
- Hair covering for modest women