Paris Paisley | 100% Cotton Woodblock Head Scarf
Designed by Danielle Yates exclusively for headcovers.com, the Paris Print is the perfect paisley! Crafted from soft 100% cotton, this durable scarf is perfect for sensitive skin, in all weather.
This scarf is handmade using woodblock printing, an ancient art that involves many skilled craftsmen, among them block makers, a color master, (the dyes are made by hand), and precise printers. Skills are usually handed down from generation to generation. Printing a design requires between 5-15 different blocks. The printer hand-stamps the cloth between 700-1000 times to create 3 meters of printed fabric. After 100 meters, the handcarved teak blocks wear out and must be carved again.
- Handmade using the woodblock printing process.
- Available in 36" square, which is perfect for tying both traditional and dramatic knots.
- Includes free scarf tying instructions.
- Made from soft and durable 100% cotton.
- This scarf features the Paris Paisley print, a traditional paisley. For our full selection of colors and patterns, please click here.