- Wig Library Wig Library
Wigs Online | How to Buy a Wig
- How to Buy & Wear a Wig
- All About Wigs: FAQ's
- Synthetic Wig Care
- How to Select a Wig Color
- Wig Types: Pros & Cons
- Wig Hairstyle Guide
- Hair Toppers: Buying Guide
- Human Hair vs. Synthetic Wigs
- Wig Videos: How To Wear a Wig
- How to Wash a Human Hair Wig
- Wigs vs. Hair Toppers
- How to Put in Hair Extensions
- Finding the Best Wigs Online
- Wedding Hair Pieces
- Hats & Scarves Hats & Scarves
- Hats & Scarves
- Chemo & Cancer Tips Chemo & Cancer Tips
Chemo & Cancer Tips
- Chemo & Hair Loss
- Preparing for Chemotherapy
- When Does Hair Grow Back After Chemo?
- The Truth About Chemo Brain
- Sun Protection During Chemo
- Do Eyelashes Fall Out During Chemo?
- Cancer Treatment & Cannabis Oil
- Styling Tips As Your Hair Grows Back
- Mastectomy Recovery Tips
- Combating Chemo Mouth
- Skin & Nail Care During Chemo
- Tips to Prevent Post Chemo Infection
- What Is Alopecia? What Is Alopecia?
- What Is Alopecia?
- Beauty, Brows & Lashes Beauty, Brows & Lashes
- Beauty, Brows & Lashes
- Hair Loss Hair Loss
Reasons for Hair Loss
- Why Is My Hair Falling Out?
- Age Related Hair Loss
- What is Trichotillomania?
- Hypothyroidism and Hair Loss
- Hormones & Hair Loss
- Autoimmune Related Hair Loss
- Lupus & Hair Loss
- Does Stress Cause Hair Loss?
- Vitamin B Deficiency & Hair Loss
- Medication Related Hair Loss
- PCOS Hair Loss
- Stress, Anxiety & Hair Loss
- Hair Loss in Black Women
- Inspiration Inspiration
- Inspiration for Cancer Patients
- Swim Gear Swim Gear
- Swim Gear
Videos: How to Wear a Wig
Women's Wig Sizes:
Circumference is your primary and most important measurement for selecting a wig size.
There are several options for choosing a wig color:
Visit ourWig Color Guidefor more information.
It is important that you only use products that are specifically designed for synthetic wigs.
To view the products featured in this video, visit ourWig Care Products Page.
For more information on taking care of your wig, see our Wig Care Information Page.
Another option for women who have their own hair is our Toupee Clips. These clipsare secured inside of your wig and then clipped to your existing hair, holding your wig in place.
Types of Wig Cap Construction:
More Wig Information
© 2014-2016, Headcovers Unlimited, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We encourage and welcome direct links to this page, but please do not redistribute, copy, alter or create derivative works from our content without express written permission.
Comments, Questions & RatingsAsk a question. Post a rating. Leave Your Comments.
- Great Wig Videos! Review by Kelly Wig Videos: How To Wear a Wig
Thank you so much for these videos. I would love to see one on how to take care of my wig.(Posted on 01/24/2015)